Invisalign Clear Braces
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign clear braces in the Brockton MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Ghazi, Dr. Mansour, Dr. Chakfa, and Dr. Wilkerson expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Ghazi, Dr. Mansour, Dr. Chakfa, and Dr. Wilkerson have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Ghazi, Dr. Mansour, Dr. Chakfa, and Dr. Wilkerson about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Learn More About Invisalign
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call 508-588-8338 today!